How to Drive an Unstoppable Flood of Traffic to Any Website For $0.01 Per Visitor

{ Posted on 7:29 PM by Mack }
Buzz It

Generating laser-targeted traffic is a difficult task faced by millions of internet markers, bloggers and social marketers. Many internet businesses have failed woefully due to their inability to attract quality traffic.

As an internet marketer, I have been trying my best to attract quality traffic to my websites but have not been successful, not until I decided to stop all my marketing campaigns and test top marketing/promotional techniques that are available on the internet. Here are my findings:

That Pay Per View banner advertising is a cheap and easy way to attract quality traffic to a website. The fact remains that visuals attract than mere words. When one is surfing the net and sees a banner which demonstrates a man coming from the bank with money in his hands, curiosity will make him/her to click the banner.

In my latest research carried out on Facebook Pay Per View advertising program, I paid $0.08 for 1,000 impressions at the cost of $2 per day. Two dollars ($2) will fetch me 25,000 impressions. By the time I had spent $11, I had enjoyed more than 800,000 impressions and 1,672 clicks.

By the figure given above, for what I have spent only $11 for, I would spend $0.05 X 1672 = $83.6 if I opted for PPC.

From my perspective, there are instances when banner pay per view form of online advertising is effective. It is effective when you are targeting a niche and are sure that the adverts will appear only when such people are available e.g. advert targeting a country or language.

3 Response to "How to Drive an Unstoppable Flood of Traffic to Any Website For $0.01 Per Visitor"

Thanks a lot for sharing this nice and informative post, This posts shows your efforts that how do you cover any topic research. I really like your blog because your blog has updated posts on different current issues. I would request you to keep sharing your thoughts.
essay online

I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
Dissertation Writing

Thank you so much for this very useful and helpful post!
Lose Weight